WHY CHOOSE ASPPEN AS YOUR CONSULTING PARTNER FOR AUSTRALIA?
- Pioneer in Australian education counselling and visa guidance.
- India’s 1st ISO certified International Educational Company.
- High visa success rate.
- Asppen promotes Quality Education.
- Asppen is an authorized representative of many colleges in Australia.
- Well trained advisers, directly supervised by Universities.
- Asppen counsellors specialize in program selection, university choice, Application filling, guiding on statement of purpose, interview preparation and pre-departure orientation.
- Assistance on Foreign Exchange, Ticket Bookings, and Fund transfers.
We help you in:
Choosing the right Country
Attending College or University at International level still remains a big dream for many young individuals mainly because these advanced countries offer the best education in the world. A Degree from these Universities/Colleges is recognized worldwide and students who graduate from here have brilliant careers wherever they go. Therefore choosing the right country for study is very important.
Choosing the right University
Assistance to zero-in upon those Colleges / Universities that would best suit your personal, academic and financial profile.
Choosing the right Program
What career should you be opting for? ASPPEN would guide you through the maze of questions, to find solutions that best suit your academic profile and/or constraints, helping you choose the best career pathway.
Special attention is given to your application, highlighting the essential areas for a well presented and an error-free application. Asppen follows up with the chosen Universities and ensures positive and prompt response.
We help you with visa formalities like Applications, Financial Statements, Interviews and everything, right up to the last-stage details like pre-departure briefing, accommodation, post-arrival problem-solving. Special care is taken to counsel the parents regarding the services provided by us at each and every stage.
Asppen is developing a world class network of placement services for their students all over the world. We already have a huge number of students already working and well-settled overseas.
A customized service is provided to students after they have signed the agreement with Asppen and opted for a country of their choice to pursue further studies. International Student application forms for various colleges/universities are available at Asppen. Each case is taken on customized basis, once the student signs the agreement with us.
In case, the requisite score for IELTS/TOEFL is inadequate, students can still get admission in colleges/universities abroad. The only thing that they need to do is that they will have to join ESL (English as Second Language) classes prior to the commencement of their Academic session.
We help students achieve their dream of pursuing higher education in accredited institutions around the world. We help you with visa formalities like Applications, Financial Statements, Interviews and everything, right up to the last-stage details like pre-departure briefing, accommodation, post-arrival problem-solving. We assist the parents to ensure the best services in each and every field.
Career Selection: Personal, one-to-one guidance to help you choose courses that perfectly fit your career and personal goals.
Career Counseling: Asppen would guide you through the maze of questions to find solution that best suit your profile and/or concentrate, help you choose the best career pathway.
Guidance in opting for the right University/College: Assistance to zero-in on those institutes that would best suit your professional, academic and financial profile, and not limited to be university/college we represent.
Assistance in finding education loan through Bank Tie-up: We are associated with most of the leading banks and are able to help the student obtain a bank loan with these banks. Our services cover counseling, provisioning of important documents, and advice amount and type of loan.
We help students achieve their dream of pursuing higher education in our accredited institutions around the world. We help you in visa formalities like Applications, Financial Statements, Interviews and everything, right up to the last-stage details like pre-departure briefing, accommodation, post-arrival problem-solving. We assist the parents to ensure the best services in each and every field.
- Interview Preparation and Visa Documentation stage
- We provide a comprehensive interview and visa documentation presentation. Following aspects are covered under this:
- Full Interview Preparation
- Specific attention to Important Facts of the Interview Process
- Mock Sessions to ensure High Degree of Competence
- Besides this, in countries whose visa is processed on the following is covered:
- Full Comprehensive Preparation of file as per the Checklist
- Specific Attention to Documents pertaining to different countries
- Monitoring of deadlines and timely submission of file
- Detailed analysis of finance and presenting these with Clarity
- Full Support based on vast experience in the field of visa documents processing
Full Information and Co-ordination regarding all aspects of the client’s departures to the college/university, the following services are covered under the pre-departure briefing:
- Co-ordinate arrival with college/university authorized
- Briefings on Overseas Insurance and Medical Cover
- Briefing on Banking Facility and Money Transfer
- Orientation on country, culture, clothing, attitude and language
- Briefing on Security Aspects and Preparation for the Courses
- Full Co-ordination and briefing regarding arrival at destination and airport transfer
- Briefing on Airport Arrival and Airport Documentation Formalities
- Ensuring correct knowledge of Immigration/Visa Documents to be filled and Employmeny Stamp, these are co-ordinate with the college and university
Applying to study in Australia
- To study in Australia you’ll need to apply for both admission to an institution and also for a student visa from the Australian Government.
- There are a number of steps you must go through including:
- Deciding on your preferred course and institution.
- Submitting your application to the institution.
- Receiving and accepting a Letter of Offer.
- Receiving your electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE).
- Applying for your student visa.
- There is a range of entry requirements that you will need to meet both for you institution application and your visa application. This can include:
- Academic requirements.
- English language requirements.
- Evidence of funds to support your study.
- Overseas student health cover.
- To begin studying in Australia, there are a range of entry requirements you may have to meet.
- English language requirements
- You will need to provide results of an English language test (IELTS). Min bands required for an Australian Student Visa are 6 bands (each module not less than 5.5).
- The academic requirements (including evidence of English language skills) you need to study in Australia will vary depending on the level of education you want to study.
- Here is some general guidance on entry requirements for the different levels of study:
- English language – Entry requirements vary between institutions, and according to the level of English language course you want to study.
- Vocational education and training – In most cases there are no entrance exams for institutions. However, some courses may have specific pre-requisite subjects or work experience requirements.
- Higher Education Undergraduate – To gain entry into an Australian undergraduate course you will need to have an Australian Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (Year 12), or the overseas equivalent. Some undergraduate courses may also have specific pre-requisite subjects.
- Higher Education Postgraduate – As well as the satisfactory completion of at least one degree at undergraduate level, your institution may take research ability or relevant work experience into consideration.
Offer Letter Request Requirements
- To apply for admission at college there are certain requirements that’s varies according to college and courses. The major requirements are as follow:
- Valid Passport
- Photographs 4
- IELTS score certificate (minimum requirement 6)
- All Academic certificates from secondary to higher studies
- Work Experience reference letter if applicable.
Admission will be forwarded to college along with above mentioned supporting documents. College will assess student’s eligibility and send Letter of Offer that contains details of course and fees. There will be also description of minimum deposit of fees. When student deposits fees to college then the college issues COE (confirmation of enrollment).
- There are several classes of student visas for Australia – the one you need depends on the type of study (e.g.: English language course, graduate degree, vocational training, higher education, etc.) you are planning to undertake.
- Student visa options
- Below is the list of the student visas currently available.
- Independent ELICOS
- Vocational Education and Training
- Higher Education
- Postgraduate Research
- The student visa you need depends on your chosen course of study. As a guide, the typical key requirements are:
- Issued an electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (eCoE) certificate.
- Meet the Genuine Temporary Entrant requirement.
- Sufficient funds for airfares, course fees and living costs.
- English language proficiency.
- Meet health and character requirements.
- Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC).
To get a visa or permit to study in Australia you must meet requirements for international students.
1. Passport having validity of at least 1 year on the date of submission of file
2. Complete & Signed Student “VISA/PERMIT Application Form” along with photograph specified on form.
3. SOP (statement of Purpose).
4. All Academic certificates from secondary to Higher Education.
5. IELTS score sheet
6. Letter of offer from education institution /COE (Confirmation of Acceptance)
7. Student’s immediate family’s verifiable evidence of funds to meet the educational and living expenses in Australia
8. No more than two immediate family members as financial guarantors
9. Verifiable Evidence of regular source of sufficient income of financial guarantors
10. Affidavit of support.
11. Intended course of study relevant to qualifications and/or work experience Demonstrated career progression opportunities
12. A gap year after study of no more than 12 months
13. Police Clearance Certificate if study is more than or equivalent to 2 years.
14. Full Medical Examination if study is more than or equivalent to 1 year.
IF ACCOMPANING BY DEPENDANTS
1. Proof of relationship with main applicant i.e. Marriage Certificate/Birth Certificate/Adoption Documents.
2. Complete application form of Visitor/Work/Study permits. Along with specified photograph.
3. All Academic certificates.
4. Work Experience Evidence if applicable (Work Reference letter, salary proof, ITRs detail).
5. Police Clarence Certificate for each accompanying dependant who is over 17 years old.
6. Medical Examination report of each accompanying dependant.
Overseas Student Health Cover
Australia has a special system of health cover for international students called Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). It will help you pay for medical or hospital care you may need while you’re studying in Australia; it will also contribute towards the cost of most prescription medicines and an ambulance in an emergency. When studying in Australia, you will need OSHC for yourself, and any family travelling with you, before you arrive. It is a requirement of your student visa that you maintain OSHC for the duration of your time on a student visa in Australia.
Work while you study
Working while you study in Australia can help complement your study and living experience. There are a number of reasons you might want to undertake part time work while studying in Australia, including assisting with living expenses and gaining work experience in your study area.
Australia has a wide range of industries and many have part time employment opportunities, including:
- Retail – supermarkets, department and clothing stores.
- Hospitality – cafes, bars and restaurants.
- Tourism – hotels and motels.
- Agricultural – farming and fruit-picking.
- Sales and telemarketing.
- Administration or Clerical roles.
If you have existing qualifications and/or professional work experience, you may be able to secure casual or part time work in your field.
Internships-Paid or unpaid internships can be a great way to get exposure to the professional, financial and creative industries.
There are many charities and non-government organisations (NGOs) in Australia and they always need volunteers to help out. It can be a great way to meet friends, get some hands on work experience and give back to the community.
There are plenty of ways to find work that suits you, including:
Newspapers and online job sites.
Some institutions provide job notice-boards on campus and online. Contact your institution’s international student support staff to find out what options your institution offers. Register your details at a recruitment firm; many of them help place people in casual or short-term work.